Sales Manager/ Club General Manager
- Ensure that monthly membership sales budget is met.
- Maintain an effective working relationship and knowledge of all departments within the club.
- Daily interface with staff members of the club.
- Ensure updated product knowledge at all times including all the benefits, facilities and services offered by your club.
- Have a genuine interest in the latest developments within the fitness industry and especifically the benefits of the exercise to communicate to members.
- Ensure minimum performance criteria (MPC), as a Membership Consultant, is met and achieve ratios as outline in sales training as a minimum expectation.
- Ensure the sales process as outline in Sales Induction Workbook is adhered to at all times.
- Clearly understand and comply with all administrative procedures on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as required.
- Using marketing material and support provided as sales tools in a pro-active and constructive manner to maximise the effective achievement of your sales goals.
- Maintain the highest level of professional conduct when dealing with prospects and members.
- Be an extension of the club service arm by assisting and greeting members when they arrive and leave; ensure that they are happy with their membership.
- Ensure sufficient leads and contacts to generate appointments.
- Dynamic individuals with sales knowledge.
- Ensure the completion of all required training competencies and assessment provided by Fitness First.
- Determined, motivated, ambitious, confident and relentless in the pursuit of sales.
- Enjoy meeting people and have genuine interest in communicating the effectiveness of exercising.
- Proven consistent good sales track record would be an added advantage.
- Energetic and have passion to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Have high level of professionalism, honesty and integrity and excellent work ethic.
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.