To exceed Members' expectations by ensuring attentiveness on the gym floor, assisting them with correction, instruction and advice on exercise execution, to ensure their safety and maximise exercise effectiveness Ensure clean and fully operational facilities at all times.
To initiate new member orientation and associated exercise programs in order to motivate members to strive to achieve identified health and fitness goals.
- To create an engaging atmosphere where all members can achieve their personal fitness goals, in addition to cleaning and maintaining the equipment and fitness facilities.
- Achieve desired Personal Training Sales and Conducted results as agreed during monthly Goal Setting session with your Fitness Manager.
- Constant communication with the Fitness Manager on all aspects of the fitness department related to the Gym Floor.
- Participate in monthly department meeting to keep yourself well-informed, to solve problems, and to set goals.
- Daily interface with members of the Fitness Team.
- Actively promote all fitness programs, educational programs, activities, sales promotion etc in the club in order to establish regular usage by members.
- Maintain and check all equipment in good order, report any equipment malfunctions or damage immediately to the Fitness Manager or Front of House Manager.
- Primary objective is to service the needs of members on the Gym Floor by being responsive to member needs with regards to instruction, information and assistance; being alert and cheerful at all times.
- Contact newly-joined members with first four weeks for induction session appointment (driven by the Fitness Manager).
- On-floor coverage at all times (strength, free-weight & cardio areas) by enforcing correct technique in the execution of all movements and exercises.
- Use members’ names when addressing them – politely introduce yourself when interacting with members you do not know.
- Ensure monthly Personal Training Sales and Conducted budget is met.
- With recognised Personal Training qualification / diploma in sport science.
- Ensure the completion of all required training competencies provided by Fitness First.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ensure ongoing education and development in specific and general principles of exercise.
- Self-starter and hold strong organisational skills.
- Possess strong motivational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy meeting people and maintain a good rapport with members by encouraging them in regular participation of exercise programs.
- Prior personal training work experience is an added advantage.
- Past experience in encouraging regular participation of exercise programs.
- Have great passion for fitness.
- Have high level of professionalism, honesty and integrity and excellent work ethic.
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.