To work within a small team environment, the objective is ensuring smooth co-ordination of the Reception and providing assistance with member enquiries, where applicable. You will be the first impression of Fitness First. The role requires the individual to work independently and as part of a team.
- To deliver exceptionally high standards of customer service at all times.
- To create a warm welcome and fantastic member experience.
- To handle member's administrative enquiries and issues.
- The Customer Service Officer must maintain constant communication with the Front of House Manager on all aspects of club responsibilities and activities. It is paramount to the success of the club and company, that the Customer Service Officer maintains an open line of communication on any club-related matters.
- Daily interface with the Reception Team.
- Attend regular department meetings.
- To assist all enquiries and forward them to the correct departments.
- Administrate the membership data-base, recording all necessary information.
- Perform all cashier duties; accurately cash out at the end of your shift and account for all transactions during your shift. Ensure that payment transactions are entered correctly and accurately on the daily log-sheet.
- Ensure front desk is covered and secure at all times, and kept in an immaculate condition.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team when required.
- Ensure outstanding dues are collected at point of contact with members.
- Assist Fitness Department in all booking of personal training appointments and verifying conducted personal training sessions.
- Always be polite to members and always use members'' names when greeting them on entry.
- To be knowledgeable of all areas of the club i.e. members' event, fitness products, promotions etc.
- Proactive in assisting member enquiries or feedback.
- Responsible for collection of outstanding dues over the counter.
- To create a warm welcome and fantastic member experience - creating an impact on retention of members.
- Computer literate and proven success in basic administrative duties
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-starter and hold strong organisational skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to follow up and be solution orientated
- Pleasant personality whom demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and in excellent work ethics
- Corresponding to Winning Ways behaviors
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.