LUCKY DRAW terms & conditions
- This draw is organised by Fitness First Singapore Pte Ltd (“FFSG”) and is open to all participants of AIA Fitness Fest 2019.
- The winners of the draw will be notified through email within a week after the lucky draw closes. In the event that the prize is not claimed after 3 days of receiving the email notification, the draw will be disqualified and re-conducted.
- Employees and their immediate family members of FFSG are not eligible to participate in this draw..
- By entering this draw, participants agree to be bound and to comply by the full terms and conditions.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these terms and conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the draw, and any prizes won may be forfeited.
- FFSG shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death in connection with the draw, or prize.
- Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- The decision on the draw by FFSG is final and binding. The organiser reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- By submitting your contact details to us, you hereby agree that Fitness First may use your personal data that you have submitted to us to contact you by email, SMS or telephone calls for marketing purposes.
- By submitting the personal data [in this form], you undertake and warrant that;
a. you have the authority to provide that personal information to the Fitness First;
b. the personal data provided is accurate and true;
c. you have informed the individual about the purposes for which his/her personal information is collected, used and disclosed as well as the parties to whom such personal information may be disclosed or transferred by Fitness First, as set out in this form; and
d. the individual has consented to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal information for such purposes.